Please read carefully!
As exciting as it is when you receive your new candle and you just want to light it up, there are a few safely instructions to follow to get the absolute most out of your candle and to avoid damage or accidents.
Failure to follow these instructions could cause serious harm / damage that Burning Bliss will not be held accountable for.
NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant level surface and away from any drafts.
- On initial burn, allow the wax to create a melt pool right to the edge of the container (approx 1-3 hours depending on the size of the jar) This will prevent your candle from tunneling on future burns and you will get the most out of your candle.
- Always trim the candle wick to 5mm before each burn.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
- Allow your candle to cool and set before relighting.
- Only burn your candle to the last 1/4" to prevent the glass from cracking.
- Store your candles in a cool dry area and avoid direct sunlight.
Lastly please enjoy your BURNING BLISS SOY CANDLE.